Five Facts about Brittany
- I am gluten and lactose intolerant, so you will probably notice most of my recipes reflect this. I do eat greek yogurt & Ezekiel bread (neither seem to bother my stomach) and also Lactaid Cottage Cheese.
- I am lost without my planner. You should see it! There are colors and post-its and tabs and stickers everywhere. I find if I don't write things down, I forget them. Always.
- I am the oldest of 3 girls and try my very best to be a good role model for my sisters. This puts a lot of pressure on me, but it also keeps me focused and grounded.
- I am a creature of habit and truthfully don't step out of my comfort zone as much as I would like to. I wrote about a weeks worth of blog posts before I actually posted the link for anyone to read... I guess you can say I'm easily affected by what others think, even though I wish I wasn't.
- I can burp really loud, Just ask Bryan! :)
Make sure you "like" my facebook page for daily motivation, recipe ideas, and great articles :)
Please note: I am not a certified trainer or nutritionist. Anything posted related to these feilds are my beliefs and what has worked for me.
I am not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.