After posting about these in last weeks WIAW post I had a ton of requests for the recipe, so I made it again this week and here it is! This recipe is really easy and quick and makes enough for leftovers too, in fact this is that I'm about to eat for lunch today. If you are doing my Get Lean with Little B program or just counting macros in general I've included approximate macros for the meatballs down below.
1 package 93/7 lean ground turkey (You can probably use beef or chicken too)
1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1 whole egg
1 tsp ginger powder
1 T minced garlic
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/3 cup Kikoman Teriyaki sauce or sauce of choice
1/4 cup soy sauce or Tamari
1. Place meat, breadcrumbs, egg, and spices in a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Spray non stick spray in a non stick pan and allow pan to start warming up.
3. Make 1 inch sized meatballs with mixture and begin placing in pan.
4. Cook about 5 minutes or until the underside of the meatballs start to brown. Flip each meatball and continue the process until all sides are cooked.
5. Pour soy sauce and teriyaki sauce evenly over the meatballs with the heat still on. Allow about 2 minutes for sauces to caramelize- be sure to keep moving the meatballs around.
6. Serve with basmati rice and green beans or sides of choice.
Macros for a 3 oz portion: