I am so happy to be posting this recipe today! I have felt pretty uninspired lately when it comes to coming up with new recipes, mostly because we have just been keeping things really simple around here with your basic chicken, rice, potatoes, turkey etc. But as I was decide ding what to have for lunch yesterday I had an ah-ha moment and came up with this dish that is super easy yet nutritious and delicious too!
- 3 red potatoes chopped small
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 bunch of kale, chopped
- 1 T EVOO
- 1 T minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- 1 package 93/7 ground turkey
- 1 T garlic salt
- pepper to taste
1. Brown garlic in EVOO then add onions, all spices and potatoes. Cook potatoes on low until they are almost tender.
2. Add turkey and jalapeño to pan and cook until turkey is mostly browned. I added a little more garlic salt here.
3. Add kale and mix well then cover until kale is wilted and meat is fully cooked.
I added a little jalapeño ketchup on top and really enjoyed this dish! Hope you give it a try!