Look at me I'm on a roll this week- I finally remember to take photos of all my food yesterday! It was leg day (as you may be able to tell from all the food) so I always try to consciously increase my carbs even more than usual since I'm still on a mission to build up my very stubborn glutes. I bust my butt in the gym and I have to make sure that my nutrition is supporting my goals as well, so as you can see I eat to grow and I think slowly but surely it's paying off.
Starting with breakfast and going clockwise:
- 3 whites and 1 whole egg, turkey bacon, Thomas' Oatmeal English Muffin (seriously so good) and a couple strawberries that are finally sweet again!
- Post workout was Cheerios with MRM protein powder and almond milk
- Then I had a bowl of my chicken pasta salad as a little snack
- Lunch was simple but good, rotisserie chicken, basmati rice, and asparagus
- On the way to train my evening clients I stopped and grabbed a juice. This was spinach, kale, parsley, cucumber, lemon, lime, and half an apple. YUM.
- For dinner we went out to celebrate a friends birthday and I got roasted chicken with couscous and a grapefruit salsa. Sounds like a bit of an odd pairing but it was delish.
I'll be back tomorrow with a workout for you!