As I'm sure you've all noticed, it's been a while since I broke out my mixer and went crazy in the kitchen. I had bananas that were on their way out yesterday so even though I was up all night on Monday (shout out to my neighbors annoying dogs) and really needed a nap, baking took priority. I randomly picked up some coconut extract at the grocery store yesterday and decided that would be my inspiration for these muffins that I've now eaten like 6 of. Ooops.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 scoops MRM Whey Protein (vanilla)
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp coconut extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 scoops Better Stevia or alternative
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Place all ingredients in mixer and mix well.
3. Place batter in prepared muffin tin and sprinkle unsweetened coconut flakes on top.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Nutrition: (recipe makes 12)