I was so stinkin' proud of myself when I made this yesterday-- I felt like I was eating a meal from a restaurant! I've had this idea for a while and since discovering Flatout wraps I knew I needed to give it a try. You can easily switch out the barbecue sauce if you're not a fan for something like buffalo or even a honey mustard. And the fries? Oh those are going to be a staple around here for a while!
1 Flatout Wrap (I like the multi-grain and flax but they have tons of flavors!)
2 or 3 ounces of cooked chopped chicken
2-3 T roasted corn
1 T low sugar barbecue sauce
4 large sweet potatoes, cut into strips
2 T minced garlic
1 T dried parsley
Spray Olive Oil (You can use 2 T regular olive oil if you'd like)
1. Layer all ingredients except sauce at one end of the wrap.
2. Drizzle barbecue sauce over ingredients.
3. Slowly roll the wrap up and cut in half if desired.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Place all ingredients except cheese in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
3. On a prepared baking sheet, evenly spread out the fries.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan over the fries (as much as you'd like!)
5. Bake for 15 minutes then remove and flip- then bake for 10-15 minutes more.
6. Place broiler on high and broil fries for 3-4 minutes, keep a close eye on them because they'll burn quickly.