What? A recipe!?
Yes, finally a new recipe for you guys and to be honest I can't wait until lunch so that I can have leftovers. I had planned on making tacos last night, but I was feeling a little taco-ed out so I came up with these meatballs on a whim. It only took about 20 minutes to make them and it made plenty for both dinner and lunch for both me and B.
- 1 package lean ground turkey
- 2 pieces Ezekiel bread crumbs, placed in food processor
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup Franks Buffalo Sauce
1. Place breadcrumbs, egg, garlic powder, and turkey in a large bowl and mix together with hands.
2. Place olive oil in a large skillet and begin to warm
3. Begin forming small meatballs with meat mixture and place them in skillet
4. Cook meatballs for 10-12 minutes flipping halfway through
5. When meatballs are mostly cooked, pour in buffalo sauce and cook another 2-3 minutes.
As always, let me know if you give it a shot!