I decided to participate in Thursday Thoughts today since well, I love to ramble! ;)
1. Stomach is probably 90% today, still a little weird and oddly bloated and still getting random nausea. It makes me wonder what it is, and when we will feel completely normal again.
2. Jamie Eason posted this photo of herself yesterday and you would not believe some of the horrible comments people made! I understand that with almost 600k people following her there are going to be some turds, but gosh, people can be just downright cruel. Many of the comments had to do with her looking skinny which she addressed by saying she has indeed lost quite a bit of muscle which she hopes to put back on. But when you think about it, can you imagine if that person posted a photo of themselves on Facebook and she went and commented and said "You look too fat"? Not acceptable, right? So why people think it's okay to do the opposite is beyond me.
3. We are OBSESSED with the series Homeland. I bought seasons 1 & 2 for B for Christmas and we are so addicted. We are trying to limit ourselves to one episode a day because we are getting to the end and season 3 isn't out yet. If you're looking for a new show, this is the one!
4. After going back and forth all day yesterday I finally got out the door and to the gym. I was a little light headed from not eating much the past couple days so I just took it easy and made sure to take rests when I needed them. Truthfully my arms feel like string beans right now so I'm excited to be back on my regular eating schedule very soon.
5. It's going to be 76 degrees today. Isn't that just crazy!?
6. And lastly, this. I come home from the gym to find Charley sunbathing on the guest bed. Oh Charley.