- The following post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Nutrex Hawaii.
With all the buzz on motivation lately (PS have you sent in your photo's for my contest?) I thought I would share a few things that help keep me motivated, healthy and on track during the holidays.
1. Be prepared-- with all the sugary treats around it's even more important to be prepared during the holidays. This means hitting the grocery store with a list of your meals for the week, prepping your food, and making sure you always have a go-to snack/meal on hand.
We actually didn't make it to the grocery store over the weekend, so although we were tired after a long Monday, we got it done yesterday and it honestly is such a relief to have a stocked fridge- my favorite!
2. Have a plan- don't just go to the gym aimlessly, know what your plan of attack is before you get there. This way you are making the most of your gym time and getting the best results too. If you need help with a new workout plan- contact me for online training!
3. Take your vitamins and supplements- I can tell you first hand after being sick for the past 10 days, this one is a must! Something I have recently added to my lineup of supplements is Spirulina. Nutrex-Hawaii was kind enough to send over lots of green goodies for us to try out and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by all the wonderful things Spirulina does for you! In just one 3g serving, you get 60% protein, Vitamins A, K1, K2, B12, Iron, Manganese, and Chromium, Phytonutrients, and Hawaiin Spirulina has more nutrition per gram than any other on the market.
Here are some more fun facts:
• Strengthens the immune system
• Boosts energy levels
• Supports cellular health
• Supports cardiovascular, eye and brain health
Hawaiian Spirulina is packed with nutrients, gram per gram it has:
2800% more beta-carotene than carrots
3900% more iron than spinach
600% more protein than tofu
280% more antioxidants than blueberries
Click here to sign up for Nutrex Hawaii deals
Use promo code HOLIDAY30 for 30% off through 12/31
For healthy spirulina recipes, click here
What are some things you do to stay healthy during the holidays?