New gym clothes = amazing workout.
Anyone else think this is true? My mom surprised me this weekend with a whole new Lululemon outfit on Sunday (I know, awesome Mom) and I put it good use this morning. B and I did back and cardio and sprinkled some abs in for active rests. Here's what our workout looked like:
- Pull-ups 3 x 10
-Pull downs super set with seated row 3 x 10
- Underhand row (pictured below) 4 x 10
- T bar row 3 x 8
- Hyper extensions w/ 10 lb plate 3 x 10
Yes, I really was that match-matchy at 5:45am. What can I say? When you look good, you feel good!
And finally, here is the recipe to my chicken stir fry- sorry it took so long!
- 3-4 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 package mixed veggies
- 1 package broccoli slaw
- 1 T natural peanut butter
- 1/8 cup Sriracha
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 cup low sodium Tamari
-1/4 cup cashews (optional)
1. Place chicken in pan and begin to cook on low.
2. In a small bowl, combine ginger, peanut butter, sriracha, and Tamari- stir well.
3. Pour the mixture over the chicken and continue to cook a few more minutes.
4. Add veggies and mix everything together- cook until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender.
5. If adding cashews, add these just for the last minute or two.