So as I was editing these photos I realized they do this recipe no justice. I'm sure I could have come up with a more creative way to take the photos, but I honestly didn't want to wait any longer to give you this recipe because it's seriously that good. I've been eating it at night as my last meal of the day and so has B and it is easily one of the best things I've ever thrown together! If you love or even like peanut butter and coconut, you have to give this one a try.
- 1/2 cup Lactaid cottage cheese
- 4 T almondmilk
- 1T all natural peanut butter
- 1-2 packets of Truvia
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract
1. Place everything in blender and blend until smooth.
2. Place in a bowl and freeze for 30 minutes.