When I was making my grocery list this weekend I was having a serious brain fart on what to make. Sometimes I feel like I don't have an entire blog full of recipes and like I'll never think of what to make for dinner! Weirdo. I know. Anyway, I reached for my Eat Clean Diet book for some inspiration, and I found it! These were quick and easy and got a thumbs up (literally) from B. They go perfectly with yam chips and a little low sugar ketchup, of course.
-1/2 cup almond flour
-2 pieces Ezekiel bread ground into bread crumbs
-1 tsp chili powder
-1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
-1 1/2 tsp onion powder
-1/2 tsp paprika
-1/2 tsp oregano
-1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 egg 1 egg white
-1/4 cup unsweetened Unsweetened Silk Vanilla Almond Milk
-1 lb. chicken breast cut into 1 inch strips
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. In a shallow bowl combine all ingredients except eggs and almond milk. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a seperate bowl, combine egg and milk and whisk together.
4. Dredge one strip of chicken in "breading", then in egg mixture, then back in breading.
5. Place on a prepared cookie sheet and repeat for rest of chicken.
6. Bake for 15 minutes and enjoy!