This recipe is quite a mouth full, but it's very fitting because I guarantee you'll be shoveling it in! I was honestly just throwing things together in a bowl one night and came up with this gem. B tends to get tired of the same thing over and over, and even though I could eat pumpkin overnight oats every single day of my life, I knew he needed a change up. This recipe was made for him, if I made them for myself I would probably make some changes to cut down on the sugar a little, but for some reason men can eat sugar and drink beer and still have a six pack. I don't get it. [Don't worry, I snuck a bite or 3 so I can vouch for its awesomeness]
- 1 cup oats
- 1 banana, cut in half (on the riper side is best)
- 1 scoop Dymatize Iso 100 Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter + 1 tbsp for topping if desired
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-3 Truvia packets, depending on how sweet you like things
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp unsweetened carob chips for topping, if desired
1. Mash up 1/2 banana in a bowl until all chunks are gone.
2. Add in all other ingredients and mix well. There should be a thin layer of liquid over your oats so that they can soak it up overnight, if there isn't add more almond milk or water.
3. Cover and place in fridge overnight.
4. In the morning, slice other half of banana for topping and add carob chips and additional peanut butter.
[Before you freak out remember this recipe was for a guy, if I made it I would cut everything in half.]