I wasn't going to post today, but as I was making my daily blog rounds I saw this survey on Peanut Butter Fingers and decided I just had to steal it. It's December 15th which means 10 days til Christmas! Time to get in the spirit!
25 Questions: Holiday Edition!
1. Egg nog or Hot chocolate?
That's a tough one, I'm going to have to say hot chocolate- even though both would kill my stomach!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Santa usually brings the big gifts and he just sets them out!
3. Colored lights or white?
White, without a doubt.
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, but both of our parents do!
5. When do you hang your decorations up?
Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (not dessert)
Potatoes Au Gratin that my grandma makes, even though I am completely allergic to all the cheese and milk!
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Dancing with my dance studio every Christmas at the "Festival of the Trees"
8. What is on your Christmas wish list?
Kitchen Aide mixer and new gym shoes! (Please oh please Santa, I've been really good this year and I really need both of these!!)
9. Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve?
Sometimes... This one is all up to Mom!! B's family opens all their gifts on Christmas Eve though so I get the best of both worlds!
10. How do you decorate your tree?
It's pre-lit so all we have to do is add our ornaments and star on top!
|B and I at Zoo Lights!|
11. Real tree or fake?
Fake. Makes everyone's lives much easier.
12. Snow. Love it or dread it?
Love it, but wouldn't want to live in it.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Oh man, I've had so many great gifts over the years... I think I cried when I got my Mac laptop though.
14. Most important thing about Christmas?
Spending time with family.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
A candy cane usually does the trick :)
16. What is your favorite tradition?
I love Christmas morning! We always wake up really early and have to wait at the top of the stairs so my mom can take a picture... then we get to run down and see what Santa put in our stockings. (Stockings are my favorite!!)
17. What tops your tree?
A pretty gold star
18. Do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving, of course. I love the anticipation of a loved one opening a big present!
|Ice Skating last Christmas... I found out I'm not very good at it!|
19. Favorite Christmas song?
N*Sync Christmas CD or Jessica Simpson Christmas CD. Don't judge me!
20. Candy Canes. Yes or no?
21. Favorite Christmas movie?
Elf!! Love it and still need to watch it this year!
22. Do you have a Christmas morning tradition?
Woops. Jumped the gun on this one.
23. Online shopping or at the mall?
Usually at the mall, but I did get a couple people presents on Cyber Monday this year.
24. Christmas letter or Christmas Card?
We always do Christmas Cards. Here is ours from last year
25. What do you leave for Santa?
Cookies and milk and a letter... he always writes back too! :)
Now your turn! I want to know some of your answers!