I don't know what it is lately, but I have become infatuated with sunrises and apparently think I'm a photographer, because I can't help but take pictures of them!
This is the sky I was greeted with after my cardio session this morning... totally awesome, right!? I know you are far more intrigued by the title of this post than my stellar photography skills, so let's move on to the important stuff: Peanut Butter Cookies.
I was actually just playing around in the kitchen [a favorite past time of mine] when I remembered I had all natural peanut butter in the pantry leftover from Halloween. This recipe is really simple but so delicious!
2 egg whites
1/2 cup Truvia
1 cup oat flour
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
1tsp baking soda
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl and mix well-- dough should be fairly "dry" looking.
3. Form balls out of dough by rolling it in your palms and place on prepared cookie sheet.
4. Using a fork, make criss-cross lines on top of cookie.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown- recipe makes 5 large cookies
I wouldn't keep these in my house all the time, because, well I would probably make and eat a whole batch every day. But they are nice to have around when you get a craving for sweets!