- New workout shoes, love these Nike's.
- A blender, this one that matches the mixer I don't have would be lovely.
- A six-pack bag, preferably pink, but I won't turn down a black one.
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 4 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp all spice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 egg whites
- 15oz raw pumpkin
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1. Combine wet ingredients in one bowl, and dry in another.
2. Whisk wet ingredients into dry.
3. Place batter in a prepared 8x8 Pyrex dish
4. Sprinkle cinnamon on top
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes
They came out really good, and as you may have noticed I didn't use any sweetener at all. The recipe calls for 1/2 cup Xylitol brown sugar so if you like your protein bars sweet, you can add that in too. These are going to be perfect around the holidays to bring as desserts to family gatherings! I may play around with the recipe a little bit to see if I can make it more of a pie-like texture and maybe come up with a clean pumpkin pie! We shall see. Last night, I also made a new fish recipe inspired by another one of my favorites, Vanessa Tib.
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup Braggs Liquid Aminos