I am glad to report, I'm happy and full of energy today. YAY!! Started the morning off with my new oatmeal concoction... I like to call it Chocolate Oats. Very creative, I know. :)
- 1/3 C oats
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1 egg white (The pasteurized ones out of the container)
- Almond milk (amount depends on what consistency you like your oatmeal)
- Handful blueberries
- Stevia if you are a sweet person
1. Combine everything except protein powder in bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
2. Add protein powder.
3. That's it!!
Meal 3- Chicken, green beans, sweet potato chips
Meal 4- Turkey Muffin with lettuce, cucumber, and tomato
Meal 5- Spaghetti Squash (I added spinach and mushrooms to the sauce)
I also have a big glass of green tea, almonds to snack on while in my 3 hour class, and an Amino Energy packet to sip on during class too. (BTW if you order from bodybuilding.com make sure you search for free samples before you check out. There are usually quite a few to choose from and you can get up to 2 per order. I always get these Amino Energy packets because they are great to grab and go!) Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!!