I saw someone post this recipe on Jamie Easons group page, and I literally sat my computer down and walked straight to the kitchen to try it! I could eat the same thing all day every day, but B gets tired of food easily so I'm constantly trying to switch it up! Here is the recipe for sweet potato (I actually use yams) chips!
- One medium sized yam, cut in to thin circles
- 1 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tbsp all spice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 freezer size Ziplock bag
Directions: *Preheat oven to 350*
1. Slice yams as thinly as possible into circles
2. Add all ingredients in Ziplock bag and shake until evenly distributed.
3. Spray baking sheet with non stick spray and lay yams out evenly.
4. Cook for 20 minutes, then remove and flip them over to cook on the other side. Place back in oven for
20 more minutes.
|I wasn't able to get them all super crispy, but they still taste great!|
I'm sure you can get more creative with the spices to make them sweet, or spicy- I just LOVE cinnamon and yams together, so that's what I went with! Tomorrow we are adding in our extra day of back/bi's and I'm so glad we are... I hate the feeling of not going to the gym!
As always, make sure you check out my facebook page :)