-4 cans low sodium tomato sauce
-1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
-1 package 99/1 lean ground turkey
-1/2 onion, chopped
-1 tbsp minced garlic
-2 tomatos, chopped
-2 C mushrooms
-4 tbsp garlic powder
-2 tbsp onion powder
-1 tbsp thyme
-1 tbsp oregano
-2 tbsp basil
-1 spaghetti squash
1. In a large frying pan, saute onion, garlic,2 tbsp garlic powder, mushrooms, and tomato.
2. Add in ground turkey and cook until brown.
3. In a pot, add tomato sauce, chicken broth and spices and simmer.
4. Once turkey is brown, add to pot with sauce.
5. If you have time, add about 1/2 cup of water and let simmer for 30 min- 1 hr, stirring often. The longer you let the sauce simmer, the more flavor it has.
6. Add on top of spaghetti squash (1 cup is only 40 calories!! Awesome alternative to regular spaghetti)... yum!